Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Story

In the words of Joe Nevolo


Why did you start your business?

It started in 1983 and I must contribute the starting of my business to my ex-wife. She suggested that I start my own business because there were so many aspiring drummers that wanted to take lessons from me. I had students coming from New York, Delaware, Connecticut, and as far as Harrisburg PA. I always had a desire to help students achieve whatever musical goals they were striving for. My mission from the beginning of my school has always been "to instill a passion for playing music on a conscious and subconscious level for every aspiring student. Keeping a positive vision and happy musical experiences in sight throughout their lives". After a couple of years in business I started to recruit different teachers for teaching different instruments. We teach all instruments as well as vocal instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment